Friday, April 4, 2014

Five for Friday

Several blogs have a "linky party" for a 5 for Friday.  It's 5 thoughts about the week.   I can't quite figure out the "linky party" yet.  But, here's my 5 for Friday.

1.  Best moment... Kindergarten is the best grade EVER!

After working for the last two weeks with a kindergarten class I announced today it was my last day with them.  Several children groaned and said, “Why?”  When I explained I had to go help another class how to write their own stories, one child said, “I’ll always remember you.”  I’m just going to the room next door.  Ahhh, to be remembered!

2.  Can't wait... starting the countdown to Spring Break.


It’s not going to be a restful break…driving with my parents to Ohio, but ready for a break from school.  It’s been a long, weird winter.  It will also be nice to see my aunt, uncle, and cousins.


3.  I'm loving... the spring weather today.


It was actually hot in my car at the end of the day.  I promise not to complain about the hot weather this summer.


4.  I'm not loving... the newest "widget" on my blog.

I really need to figure out this “follow my blog” widget on the blog.  UGH!  I hate when I follow the directions and it doesn’t do what I want it to.

5.  I'm working on... my IRA presentation.

Need to finish up my vocabulary presentation for IRA.  I'm very excited to be presenting.  Can’t wait to go to New Orleans!

Click here for 5 FREE for Friday!


 
(If you download the FREEBIES, I'd love you to add a comment.  I'd also love you to follow this blog...Click to the left!)

Thanks to www.mycutegraphics.com for the clip art.

2 comments:

  1. I love the spring ABC sound card -- it will be fun to use a different one to see how well my kindergarteners do now that they are more familiar with the letters and sounds. Thanks, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kelly. I have more sound charts in a pack on Teachers Pay Teachers. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete