Friday, April 11, 2014

Five for Friday


 

1.  Visualizing Part II


Look what Heather Murphy’s kindergarten class made with the Visualizing lesson I posted February 19th.  What a great anchor chart.

 2.  Kindergarten Writing


Check out 2 samples from Heather Bailey’s class.  Heather Bailey was using a writing lesson I shared.   They are doing great things.

 3.  March Conferences


What a great March…I LOVED presenting at the North Carolina Reading Association Conference and the Virginia State Reading Association. 

 4.  Soccer Season


Soccer season is in full swing…so if you need me and can’t find me…check the soccer field!  Both of my boys play (one in high school and one is college) and there are games for each this weekend.  One son is a mid-fielder and one son is a goalie.  I'll be routing on the Hawks and the Wildcats!

 5.  Happy Spring Break!


I’m ready to rest and reboot!    I can’t believe we are almost done with the school year.  We start after Labor Day, so we go until the 14th of June.  Can’t wait to see how much my students have grown this year!

This could be a fun way to practice putting all the sounds together.

Click here for your Five for Friday FREEBIE

(If you download the FREEBIES, I’d love you to add a comment.  I’d also love you to follow this blog..Click to the left!)

No comments:

Post a Comment