Friday, June 27, 2014

Five for Friday Link Up

This has been a great week, so it's a perfect day to join in a Five for Friday link up.  I am joining Doodle Bugs Teaching.


1.  I'm an IRA Blogger


So excited to announce I have been asked to blog for IRA.  My first post is about my favorite thing in the world:  Kindergarten Writing.

Click HERE to read my first post for IRA.

2.  The Book Room

I have taken on the monumental task of our book room.  I am so blessed to have a wonderful book room.  Unfortunately, the book room hasn't been inventoried in a while and has a few issues.  Follow my work in the book room on this blog.

3.  Pre-A Staff Development

I am scheduled to give a staff development all-day workshop for my school system the 8th of July.  I am putting it together in between everything else I'm doing.  I seem to thrive on pressure.

4.  Yoga

I was supposed to start back to yoga this week.  One of my favorite people in the world talked me into a 7am yoga class at our local YMCA.  She promised she'd help in my book room, if I went.  I DID!  Here's the funny part:  the class was cancelled.  I think it was God's way of letting me ease into this exercise thing.  Sooo...we went to Panera, had breakfast, then worked in my book room.  Now I have to go next week...I owe her.

5.  Seattle Sounders v. D.C. United

I am leaving at 5 am tomorrow morning to go to Washington, DC (by train) for a MLS game.  It's not crazy enough at my house with World Cup Mania, but this soccer family is going to see the game as part of my 17-year-old's birthday.  His favorite team is Seattle and there is no way this Virginia family can go to a game in Seattle.  We were thrilled they were scheduled to play in DC this summer. So off we go!


There's my Five for Friday!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment