Monday, November 3, 2014

VERY Thankful for our Veterans

Thank you!



We certainly don't say thank you enough to those who are protecting our homes, families, and lives in the United States and around the world.



I've told you before my husband, Bill, was in the Navy when we met.  He was in Desert Storm, but I didn't meet him until after he returned from the Gulf.  When we married a year later, he was on shore duty.  Just before the birth of our first son, he (we) made the decision to leave the military...so I have never claimed to be a Navy wife.  I had it lucky!



I do have dear friends who are true military wives and are stronger than any other women in the world.

As a small way of saying thank you...here is a FREEBIE on my Teachers Pay Teachers page to celebrate our veterans.

HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY...Celebrate and Honor!



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment