A Month of FREEBIESHere's the plan. I'm going to post a FREEBIE every day in December. Just as a thank you for a great year. The first FREEBIE is a December Word Card.
How can you use it in your classroom?
1. Make a few copies and post them on your writing board or put them in a WRITING CENTER as TOPICS.
2. Ask students to use as many words in a story as they can.
3. Allow students to use the Word List to fill a blank 4-SQUARE to plan for a story.
4. Use it as an ALPHABETICAL ORDER list.
5. Use it to sort by SYLLABLES.
6. Use it to sort for COMPOUND WORDS.
7. Use it to sort for LONG AND SHORT VOWELS.
8. Choose 2 words and write a MATH WORD PROBLEM.
9. Choose 2 words and make a CAUSE AND EFFECT statement.
10. Use the list to DICTIONARY SKILLS and find the guide words for words on the list.
CLICK HERE for your FREE December Word List.