From Angels to ZzzzzzzzEnjoy this FREEBIE Christmas ABC Chart. It's another great way to give students topics for writing, introduce vocabulary, and discuss the season.
How can you use it?1. Sort by SYLLABLE.
2. Sort by PART OF SPEECH.
3. Write words by distinguishing between CONSONANTS AND VOWELS.
4. Sort by COMMON NOUN AND PROPER NOUN.
5. Choose 10 NOUNS and add an ADJECTIVE.
6. Write SENTENCES using Christmas words.
7. Write WORD PROBLEMS for math using Christmas words.
8. Use Christmas words to show POSITION WORDS.
9. Think of other VOCABULARY words you can add to the chart.
Do you have any ideas to share? If you do, add them to the comment below.
To get a FREE Christmas ABC Chart, CLICK HERE.